Dienstag, 11. März 2014

My new jacket by Suitsupply!

I woke up this morning with a picture in my mind: A new navy jacket for summer.

So during lunch break I went to our Suitsupply store to check out if the guys could make my wish come true.

After trying on a few jackets which did not fit quite well, my trusted salesman Daniel went to the storage place to search the stock.

He came back with this jewel:

An unlined navy pure wool jacket in a nice Birdseye (or Hopsack?) weave. -> Would please somebody tell me the difference?

I put it on and it fit like a glove.

Well done Daniel!!!

And thank you for the great suit sack and the nice hanger!


Nice suit sack!


Patch pockets.

Double vent.


Natural shoulders.
Nice darts! Nice fit!
Pure Wool. Spun in Italy.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...