Mittwoch, 4. März 2015

British get-up today. Sports. China Study.

I've started my day at 0515 hours for my morning exercise: 8 kilometers of running. I do this on Wednesdays and Fridays. And around 0900 hours on Saturdays or Sundays.

In the early morning, the world is still quiet, dark and peaceful. It's just me and my dog. And the creatures of the night, which live along the river Ruhr, our favorite running track.

Running really helps me to get in shape and to feel great.

Besides that, I've totally quit on meat and dairy, after reading the "China Study". 

But I don't live true vegan, as I still do eat honey and eggs (and sometimes fish), do wear leather shoes, belts and wool/cashmere clothes.

So if you care for clothes, you must care for your body as well!


Barbour Beaufort from the 90s

Funny iPhone cam: Is this sweater green, charcoal or blue?

Golden Corduroy

Chukka Boots

Texture and colour

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...