Donnerstag, 12. September 2013

Finally: My new vintage Barbour Beaufort!

Since yesterday, I'm the proud owner of a new vintage Barbour Beaufort.

I've found it on German Ebay nearly flawless (only a minor job on the main zipper needed to be done by a small turkish tailor yesterday) for 100 Euros.

The fit of a C 42 is perfect for me now, as my old Beaufort comes with a C 48 (as you know from this post).

So, I'm a happy guy today :-)

I've already ordered a vintage pop-in lining from Ebay.co.uk, that will arrive in the next couple of days.


No rips, no holes. Perfect condition!

Green is the colour. Bad BlackBerry cam...

Denim in the office for the first time since ages!

Underneath a dark brown new wool sweater with much less pilling than it appears.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...