Mittwoch, 25. September 2013

Clarks Wallabees - Only for Walter White?

No picture of me today as I am ill at home.  Haven't eaten a thing since 4 o'clock in the morning. Gosh!

I hope I'll feel better tomorrow...

And we've learned today, that you little daughter (she turned 1 year last month) needs a surgical operation. There's some kind of bulge right over her shinbone which needs to be removed next month. 
Man, I don't like to think about it...

But here's another topic.

Being a fan of Breaking Bad I thought about Walter's Clarks Wallabees quite often.

The shape is kind of unusual and the shoes are far from being elegant, but I like the suede leather. But something in the whole appearance of the shoes keeps me from buying a pair.

It's not that I think it's a loser's shoe, like Walter son says on his donation website. But I think you'll run the risk that no one will understand the reason you wear these shoes.

I like the Desert Boot, that's for sure. But what about the Wallabee?

What do you think?

This one doesn't come in dark brown.

I like the colour but it's too low.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...