Montag, 20. Januar 2014

GANT vs. L.L.Bean: Norwegian Sweater Battle

As I mentioned in my previous post, I just went to the mall to buy a Levi's 501 (size 33/34 in "one wash", if you'd like to know).

Stopping by at GANT's, I've noticed the same Norwegian sweater (navy/white) I've bought several weeks ago from L.L.Bean.

Priced at something around 220 Euros, it costs twice as much as L.L.Bean's (made in Norway!).

The GANT sweater comes with 20% of Nylon, just like the old one from L.L.Bean all our Trad and Preppy blogger friends seem to prefer (Unfortunately I wasn't able to figure out where it was made).



So, here's the GANT sweater:
Norway Crewneck Jumper
Picture from the Internet
 

And here's is L.L.Bean's:
Picture from the Internet
 
 
The direction of the patterns is the same. But the GANT sweater comes with a label on the left side right over the waistband.

What do you think about that?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...