Donnerstag, 24. Oktober 2013

Blue, khaki and brown.



Cotton cashmere blend.


Kommentare:

  1. A belated Happy Birthday.
    I am so sorry! I am extremely sorry to have missed your birthday post. :( Forgive me dear friend as we all make mistakes since being humans we are prone to it.
    I beg for your forgiveness, and a gracious person as you are I am hoping you will accept my apologies and forgive me.
    Everyone of my friends ( blogosphere including) are very dear and important to me. I deliberately can/will never ignore or hurt them.
    MK

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. That's very nice of you. Thank you very much for your kind words my friend.

    They are really appreciated!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thank you! I some how totally missed your Birthday post
    :(

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...