Mittwoch, 26. September 2012

Loads of rain today: Testing my COVY'S for the first time.





Kommentare:

  1. What´s the value judgement, Mike?
    In my opinion, the problem with galoshes lies in what to do with them when you´re out and about and there´s no need to be wearing them.

    A.Blonde (Arg)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Anon, for me it's most important to protect my leather soles in bad weather conditions, which we have loads of in Germany's autumn.
    So my COVY'S did a great job yesterday on my way to my son's kindergarden. As COVY'S come in a nice travel case, it's very easy to put them in your briefcase, when you arrived at work or wherever. And this is, next to the more elegant look, an USP compared to SWIMS. Did I mention that you can clean your COVY'S in a dishwasher? How cool is that?

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...