Sonntag, 8. Januar 2012

Home decoration






Kommentare:

  1. Very nice! And I'm not just saying that because it's very close in style to my own home... ;) I notice you have a bottle of Swedish vodka (Absolut), do you like it? I also notice the Duplo toys in the lower, right corner of one of the photos, I too have stuff like that (almost) all over the place ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. @LSS: Thank you! The antiques (and even the style) come from my wife. One of the cabinets is dated 18th century, what I find awesome.

    I didn't put the toys away because it's part of your life when you have kids :-)

    Yes, I like Absolut pretty much, even though I'll try some Smirnoff, due to the James Bond movies I watch currently.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. It is lovely. I love books, apart from imparting knowledge, they warm up any space you put them in.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. That's so true. Even if most of them are not leather-bound and antique they give you a good feeling. Just leave the TV off, grab a nice novel and relax. That's how I'm gonna live as a retiree :-)

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...