Donnerstag, 9. Juni 2011

What I wear today: Patterns again.









Kommentare:

  1. It's always nice to see your outfits. Danke!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. That outfit is soooo nice.
    I love the color of the pants.

    windowshopz.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I think the upper part works well, however all the quite formal elements suggest you are wearing a suit, which you are not. There's kind of an unbalance when informal cotton trousers are combined with a woolen jacket and a small patterned formal tie. To make it work better, use an odd navy blazer (cotton or hopsack) or light woolen trousers. In both cases a tie with a bigger pattern might be a good idea.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I like that whole outfit - very relaxed. Very good taste!

    Good luck

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. @Potter: thx for your comment. I like your idea how to optimize my outfit.

    @SR: Thx!

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...