Montag, 2. März 2015

Back in Düsseldorf. Wearing blue colours again and a great paper bank find!


I'm in steel blue, navy and some brown colours today.


Steel blue Shetland sweater by Torquato

Navy chinos by Dockers

Timberland shoes

You might know that I'm a big fan of the BBC series "All Creatures Big And Small".
And I try to watch one episode of my DVD box every night.

But I wanted to go deeper and maybe invest in the original stories by James Herriot, so I ended up checking Amazon and Ebay for offers.

So when I went to the paper bank yesterday, I noticed quite a lot of books right on top.

And three of them were the old German books of James Herriot, dated 1979.

How can anyone even think such books are rubbish?

Anyway, I'm pretty excited to read these old stories!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...