Montag, 20. Oktober 2014

I'm back at my desk. Tegernsee. Reminiscing.

Dear readers,

After two very exciting weeks at lovely Tegernsee lake I'm back at my desk.

Please enjoy the pictures!



4 a.m.: Ready for our drive to Bavaria:



 Our house at Tegernsee Lake and a few impressions:





Best beer in the world: Tegernseer Hell (Hell means Lager):




 Traditional clothes and L.L.Bean Boots:


Bean Boots in Weißach Stream


Peak of Baumgartenschneid 1,449 metres: 





View from Wallberg over Tegernsee Lake: 


Getting ready for hiking:

Rucksacks in the trunk

Some summit of the Rofan Main Ridge

Some mountain lake

Peak of Rofanspitze
 


Me, myself and I. 2,259 metres.

Getting ready for my sister-in-law's wedding:



Inlaid work at Tegernsee's townhall

Me wearing a traditional Tegernsee hat, a Tattersall shirt, a Harris Tweed Jacket, a Pheasant tie, traditional Lederhosen, socks and shoes.


Tegernseer Gebirgsschützen Kirchweihe:







Tradition at its best!




















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...