Freitag, 31. Mai 2013

How to put together navy, light green and brown.




Kommentare:

  1. Morning!

    I see you often carry argyle socks: how many different combinations of colours do you happen to be the lucky proprietor of? Are those cotton, merino wool or synthetic combination? Where can you get those?

    Cheers!
    Alex Blonde

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi Alex,

    thank you for your comment.

    I do often wear argyle socks but just decided a few days ago to show them off everytime I sport them.

    From my point of view, they add a nice variety of colours to ones get-up and offer more options to coordinate ties or pocket squares with.

    My brand of choice is Burlington, due to the simple fact, that here in Germany we have a very limited range of brands offering Argyle socks. As I always wear over the calf socks, the number of colours to wear is limited, as most men wear short socks.
    However, I own up to 8 pairs, I guess (Have to count them...).

    Burlington offers cotton and wool blends for warmer or colder weather conditions, what makes the socks an all year round item.

    I don't wear my Burlington's with boots, as the pressure of the metal clip on the left sock is very unpleasant for my leg.

    There may be some cheaper knock-offs, but I've never tried any yet.

    Cheers,
    Mike

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...